Dont buy from go2camcorder.co.uk

2shy

i know they are cheap, but I have had nothin but problems. I ordered a Pioneer 909 Amp for £460, 5 day delivery time. I didn't get an e-mail confirmation or anything. I waited 5 days before checking wether my credit card had been charged, it had. I phoned them, and the bloke said that he had my Pioneer with him, and he would be shipping it out today. Another 7 days past by, so I phoned again. A very rude man said that they never had any in, and that he didn't know if they were ever going to, before I could even talk about the fact that I had been charged for it, he hung up. Charming fellow.

:devil:

I really am fed up with being fudged over everytime I buy something off the net.

Anyway, if you are thinking of buying from these cowboys; don't!

Oredered a Sony CCD-TRV78 from them by phone, no problems it took 2 days extra delivery but what the hell, moral of the story, if they are CHEAP always order by phone, on a high HiFiBitz told me my Pioneer DV444k was going to take a week, had an email to say it had been despatched today Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

I was going to order my gear from go2camcorder but found anouther site which was the same price, but they gave me discount for ordering multiple items the site is www.hifijunkies.co.uk and i have to say there customer support is the best i have come across very helpful fast FREE delivery, i will be using again thats for sure.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom