• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Dont Buy a Stealth Madcatz case

Spacecat

Banned
unless you want the back of your PSP scratched!!

looks really cool but the back has an open hinge (bare metal) which rests againt your PSP UMD door.

i barely used it and it left 3 fine scratches on the silver circle on the UMD door.

talk about *&*^%$ design fault!!

i have written to complain

breakersrevenge

All you need is a simple soft case like the ones Hori make, none of these stylish hard cases thats all show and no function!

chrislad

Soft cases are alright, but they get very, very dusty inside, and they can get crushed in too easily. This is from experience. Just got a Logitech Playger, and I'm very impressed so far.

BuFF DaDDy

I Agree, The Playgear is the dogs nuts as for cases!

Spacecat

Banned
to be honest i use the the case that came with my PSP for everyday uise as i carry a bag to work so its quite safe.
I was interested in one with a stand that you could use for watching movies on long journeys on train or plane.

think i will just stick with the logitech one though i wish ithad a way of locking the psp in it.

chrislad

The case that comes with the PSP can scratch the screen. I know it made some minor marks on mine which is why I binned it. Even the Sony cloth scratches your screen.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom