1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donnas cancel tour!!

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by karkus30, Oct 12, 2003.

1. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    Arrived at Nottingham rock city tonight, only not to be told that the Donnas had cancelled :mad:

There were a couple of groups on Kenesis were one I would have liked to have seen, but as it was anyones guess when they would appear and the place was open to 6am in the morning :eek: :boring: :boring: :boring:

We were offered a complimentary drink :rolleyes:

and I got to view the Courtney Love lookalikes plus a lot of Robert (a) Smith facimiles.

bolloxed night.

2. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    After watching the documentary on comedians tonight, with Ken Dodd saying how much he respected the crowd taking the time and effort to come and watch him and spending their hard earned wedge into the bargain, it makes me wonder about groups like the Donnas.....................cancelling a tour cos the drummer has a poorly arm, your not THAT good girls, shes not Jane Bonham, get a stand in, theres loads of great girl drummers out there.

Last album I buy, even if they turn into the greatest band since Led Zep :mad: