Doner Kebab man dies..

3rd time lucky i guess!

Back on topic though, never been a fan of doners myself, always prefered kofta or chicken, something about the doner meat that just never seemed right to me.

3rd time lucky i guess!

Back on topic though, never been a fan of doners myself, always prefered kofta or chicken, something about the doner meat that just never seemed right to me.

Don't tell me after falling out of the pub/club at 5am you said to your mates "I quite fancy a Kofta" :eek: :rolleyes: you would have been laughed out of our town :D

Don't tell me after falling out of the pub/club at 5am you said to your mates "I quite fancy a Kofta" :eek: :rolleyes: you would have been laughed out of our town :D

If i've been drinking i'm not usually in a state to think something so clever, it's only on passing an open kebab or chicken shop i'm like "OH MY GOD IVE HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER!!! KEBAB!!!"

If i've been drinking i'm not usually in a state to think something so clever, it's only on passing an open kebab or chicken shop i'm like "OH MY GOD IVE HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER!!! KEBAB!!!"

do they ever shut down south ?

do they ever shut down south ?

Apparently every time I want one they're shut :(

Plus they don't sell 'parmo' which is a major downpoint, I know if I lived somewhere that sold them i'd never stop eating the stuff :D

Thankfully they dont have it here or i'd be huge.

No. Although its a fine balance between stumbling around finding only fried chicken and kebab places are open, to daybreak and you can have a breakfast and tea at a cafe :laugh: (although for the sake of others, go home and shower people)

I'm no where near a pub and I sell Shi.... sorry, Loads of kebabs!!

I'm partial to a bit of the elephants foot myself.....................:D

never forget waking up one morning with a raging hangover and picking rivers of lard off my arms from wrist to elbow where the kebab had run whilst I was eating it the night before :D

Was from somewhere in Richmond

This is a bad advertisement for Kebabs...

'tis a sad day :thumbsdow

No matter how :zonked: you are the phrase "No onions, no chili sauce" must be committed to memory to save yourself the following morning!

Best kebab(s) :D I ever had where from a van that used to park outside the pub I worked in Datchet, near Windsor. 20 yrs on and I still long for them :rolleyes::D Those things were huge, and the chilli sauce was hot hot!!!

the best kebab shop probably anywhere, is a place called the kebab kid down the kings road in fulham

the meat is of such high quality they weigh it first

if you ever go to stamford bridge, you need to visit kebab kid

'tis a sad day :thumbsdow

No matter how :zonked: you are the phrase "No onions, no chili sauce" must be committed to memory to save yourself the following morning!

Oddly enough that's all I get on mine, sober or not...

BBC NEWS | Magazine | How unhealthy is a doner kebab?

You know what I never liked? That "salad" on the side equates to "onion". No amount of drink should allow kebab sellers to get away with it

meat and chips with onion and chilli sauce is food fit for a king when sober let alone when you have had a half of shandy :thumbsup::cool:

In my youth my local kebab shop in northfleet used to make chilli sauce so hot it used to melt the plastic boxes they put the food in :)

ramsey, heston etc donna what there on about

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom