Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead Remake (TBC)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
The original film was released in 1991, earning negative reviews in theaters before becoming a black comedy cult classic on video and cable reruns. Directed by Stephen Herek (Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure), the edgier-than-usual family comedy stars Christina Applegate as the 17-year-old oldest child of the family who must lead her siblings upon all kinds of misadventures when their babysitter....... Cast members include Joanna Cassidy, Keith Coogan, John Getz, Josh Charles, and David Duchovny

p13262_v_v8_aa.jpg

ANOTHER 'ing remake/reboot/reinvention/regurgitation.

holywood/US film making is a joke.

p13262_v_v8_aa.jpg

You can tell that's been photoshopped as them Nora Batty's stockings so must be her legs. :laugh:

I haven't seen the original film in years, but I do remember enjoying it. In my opinion, this remake isn't really needed. They're just going to try and "reinvent" it by adding more language and sexual references, presumably to appeal to those with an attention span less than 5 seconds.

The upfront stuff I saw about the original made me think it was going to be really good. Unfortunately it was terrible.

Bri

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom