1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Domino 20 ceiling mount

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by ratbert, Jul 12, 2004.

1. ratbert

ratbert
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All

Getting a Domino 20H and need to ceiling mount it? as it is going to be fitted in the lounge the mount ideally needs to be both functional as well as aesthetically pleasing! anybody got any experience of the SIM2 mount, or any other suitable ones?

2. OnTheFly

OnTheFly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +105
    Personally I would opt for the original mount. It has a variety of options for differing mount situations but more important it was only made for the Domino! :hiya:

3. RTFM

RTFM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Best stick with the proper Sim2 bracket.
    The Sim2 bracket comes as a kit which fits all single chip Sim2 models.
    It can be used for wall or ceiling mounting.
    When ceiling mounting it comes with extensions to allow for higher ceilings.
    With these you can site the projector anywhere from close coupled to the ceiling to as much as 1.25m from the ceiling.
    They cost £150 inc VAT.

4. gelf

gelf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Apologies if this is not appropriate for this thread, but I have an original Sim2 mount for the Domino 20 and I never really needed it (projector sat on top of shelf). It supports wall or ceiling mounting and is practically brand new. If your interested in buying it from me please drop me a pm or email.

5. IanW

IanW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +119
    Ratbert,

check out my www to see the sim2 ceiling bracket. IMHO I cannot believe that it is so naff :eek: From a manufacturer that makes projectors look so good is this really the best that they could do with the bracket? :lease:

Ian.