Dom Joly To Do to do new series of trigger happy tv

daveaka

Novice Member
Brilliant, I used to really like Trigger Happy TV. I doubt they will do another series though..

rickinyorkshire

Distinguished Member
Hmm thought this was like an official thing.. which it's not. :rolleyes:

Bill Hicks

Banned
I used to love Trigger Happy TV but I can't see how is going to get away with it in the UK cos everyone knows him and his style of comedy.

Just wish he would accept my friends request on XBox live.
PM me if you would like to know what his gamertag is. :laugh:

Dom has said on many occasions, he won't do another candid series in the UK.
It would be impossible.
Sure he can't even keep his 360 Gamertag secret.:D

Toasty

Distinguished Member
I follow Dom on Twitter and he has some right bust ups with some of his followers :D

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Didn't THTV get old after about three episodes? They can keep it :)

MistaG

Novice Member
Last edited:

Dony

Distinguished Member
Loved the show and the music in it....was there ever a CD released from the show?

And to answer my own question, yes there was.....3 in fact, and they are on Amazon at the very reasonable price of £22-£30 each :eek:

Last edited:

pRot3us

Distinguished Member

DJT75

Distinguished Member
Loved the show and the music in it....was there ever a CD released from the show?

And to answer my own question, yes there was.....3 in fact, and they are on Amazon at the very reasonable price of £22-£30 each :eek:
I've got the first one, the red one. Think I've seen it in regular record shops for standard price...

Sonic67

Banned
Dom Jolly wanted the Gordon Lightfoot song put on the Trigger Happy CD but he had to get his approval first. He requested this and it was turned down. Dom thought it was the record producers that were blocking the request so sent Gordon a tape of the show direct. It was Gordon that didn't like the show, had denied permission, and did not give authority for the song to go on the CD.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom