Dollhouse - Season 2 (US with Spoilers)

Episode 1: Vows - 8.2/10

Not a bad start, Amy Acker gives the best performance as Dr Saunders knowing she is a doll. Eliza Dushku in revealing clothes is a plus. Cameos from Jamie Bamber & Alexis Denisof, the latter seems to have a bigger part to play maybe later.

Sounds good but I'm gonna watch this show on the UK schedule as there is not a huge gap and it's in HD and I can side step spoilers for this show as it's not that important big picture wise:)

Sounds good but I'm gonna watch this show on the UK schedule as there is not a huge gap and it's in HD and I can side step spoilers for this show as it's not that important big picture wise:)

You can always get the 720P with DD sound.

I thought season two kicked off rather well, lots more sexual than season one.

Enjoyable opening episode. I am pleased to have this show back. :)

When does it start in the uk ?

Just kiddin with you :).

You can always get the 720P with DD sound.

I thought season two kicked off rather well, lots more sexual than season one.

PQ too variable judging from the home made encodes I've grabbed before especially when the HD broadcast is not that far away and underlined by no great need to see the second season so quickly what with so many others show that are better or are new and unproven.

Who knows, by the time Scifi get around to it the series could have been pulled judging by the ratings of 2.5million and the DVR numbers will have to be huge.

I am still hanging in there with this (purely because it is whedon). However with the likes of lost, house, flash foward, supernatural and dexter now either being aired or returning soon i feel that it will be going the way of fringe and warehouse 13 and consigned to the dont download pile. Imo, much like fringe and warehouse 13 the idea is good but the show is boring.

It doesnt suprise me that the ratings were poor.

Hmmm, I thought it was excellent. It definitely seems to have taken a turn for the darker...

I thought it was a good start. Having watched the Epitaph One episode (the unaired one), this episode immediately begins to fit into that story arc (Echo continuing to break down her implanting, Topher beginning to realise the power he has created, Whiskey's self-awareness).

I just hope the network gives the season its run and doesnt cancel it on a whim.

Personally i was very bored for the season 2 opener.

I also thought the acting wasnt up to much either :(
loved the first season but it's nothing on his previous shows.

thought the opener was pretty much all over the place just like the 1st season, the stuff with amy acker was excellent but then the client of the week stuff with dushku was very meh and to be honest dushku hasn't got the acting ability to carry off someone with conflicting multiple personalties.
she looks great kickin ass but at times it quite painful to watch her try and be "emotional".

I'll stick with it as there is def a good show in there and in places it does come through but with the terrible terrible ratings there will be no 3rd season and to be honest it wouldn't suprise me if it gets pulled before the likes of summer glau and the reappearance of amy acker are given the chance to rescue it.

another week and another drop in the ratings. at the rate its free falling I can see it getting pulled before the end of its run and to be honest last nights episode won't help in pulling in any more viewers.
it was probably the worst one since the opening 5 in season one. Towards the end I was actually willing fox to pull the plug before the ep actually finished. Its doing itself no favours at all.

CBS sinks; 'Dollhouse' punches through bottom--The Live Feed | THR

Episode 2: Instinct - 7.9/10

Echo goes all maternal crazy.

A bit of a silly story line this week. As if someone would hire a doll to do that. 7/10

From a silly storyline last week to a great episode this week. This show is following the pattern of series 1 with good and bad episodes.
The Echo/Caroline story needs to be developed further and soon otherwise many viewers will get tired of seeing the same thing over and over where doll gets implanted, gets into trouble, recovers and kicks ass.

Episode 3: Belle Chose - 8/10

Victor in the nightclub :rotfl:

It was interesting, but would prefer a stronger arc episode with ties to Epitaph One. And Dr Standers has left, gone to work on her new series.

Last edited:
Episode 3: Belle Chose - 8/10

Victor in the nightclub :rotfl:

It was interesting, but would prefer a stronger arc episode with ties to Epitaph One. And Dr Standers has left, gone to work on her new series.

there was a very big development this week though as regards the Epitaph One arc - developing remote wipe! But yeah, I would also like to see a stronger arc, but then can they do that based on an episode that actually never aired?

I enjoyed this ep, some very funny lines and interesting last line as well.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom