• Watch our Live Stream podcast now. This week we interview Chris Mullins from Sony Professional about the latest native Sony 4K projectors and we discuss the best Hi-Fi products of the year. Join us and ask the team questions

Dolby Vision on LG C7

Andy987

Novice Member
Can you notice an improvement in picture quality when watching Dolby Vision from HDR 10 content on a LG C7 Television? I'm planning on buying a new Panasonic 4k Bluray player and wanted to know if it's worth getting a player with Dolby Vision support?

Last edited:

Dodgexander

Can you notice an improvement in picture quality when watching Dolby Vision from HDR 10 content on a LG C7 Television? I'm planning on buying a new Panasonic 4k Bluray player and wanted to know if it's worth getting a player with Dolby Vision support?
Yes it's definitely worth it.

D

Deleted member 171211

More and more discs are including Dolby Vision, so if you are buying a new player now, I would definitely get one that includes it. If you already had a player, it's probably not worth upgrading it just for Dolby Vision support alone.

FaxFan2002

Netflix have some dolby vision, could be worth viewing before buying. But I think the general consensus is DV is pretty good!

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews
Top Bottom