Dolby vision and filmmaker mode

Rk07

Novice Member
Hi all this maybe a daft question tried searching cannot find a answer I have the LG cx and like to watch my content in filmmaker mode. Only just noticed while watching matrix 4k disc on panasonic 820 player it comes up dolby vision cinema mode the choice of filmmaker mode is not there as a choice anymore.am I doing somthing wrong or is dolby vision better or is it my player settings. Thanks everyone in advance

techifan

Hi all this maybe a daft question tried searching cannot find a answer I have the LG cx and like to watch my content in filmmaker mode. Only just noticed while watching matrix 4k disc on panasonic 820 player it comes up dolby vision cinema mode the choice of filmmaker mode is not there as a choice anymore.am I doing somthing wrong or is dolby vision better or is it my player settings. Thanks everyone in advance
No, not a daft question and no you are not doing anything wrong. Cinema is the default and correct picture mode for DV and Cinema Home is used for DV IQ. You can find out about the differences by doing a internet search.
Filmmaker mode is fine for all your other sources.

Last edited:

alfa159

yes in fact the DV shows itself with this mode you can put standard and then pull away all the filters because in my opinion the cinema mode is too dark or I did so standard and then all the filters away

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom