Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Dolby Digital and Technics SCDV290

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by conormcgill, Oct 29, 2005.

1. conormcgill

conormcgill

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I want to plug my sky plus box into my stereo but cannot find the socket ion the back of the hifi to plug a cable in. Other pronblem is at the moment i cant fiind the instructions.

Can any one help? also if i want top add my PS2 as well can this be done without having to swap cables all the time?

Thanks in advance :)

Conor

2. jonteyg

jonteyg
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    hito enable you to connect both your sky and your ps2 (shame shame) then just use audio leads (red and white) plug one set into your sky and then into the vcr ext input on the back of your sound processor then with the audio cable from your ps2(shame shame) plug the yellow one into your tv and the red and white ones into the vdp input on the back of your sound processor. however supposedly if you then plug another set of red/white audio cables into the vcr ext output then into your tv the sound should travel not only into your dv290 but also into your tv giving you 7.1 surround. hope this helps