Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Doing Playstation 2 Games Videos

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Barata, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Barata

Barata

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Sony RDR-GX 210 DVD recorder and i would like to do videos of my Playstation 2 Games....

The Ps2 is conected to the TV by S-Video but in the Dvd Recorder i cant select the S-Video that is connected on the TV and so i can't record my Playstation 2 Games videos.

I try to connect the Playstation 2 directly to the DVD recorder by S-Video but this way, the screen of the game have color problems and turns impossible to record anything with this quality. Later i read in the Ps2 Manual that i souldn't connect the Ps2 directly to the DVD recorder ( they say that makes color problems on the screen) but i have to connect the Ps2 to the TV by S-Video and then record that S-Video entrance, way that i can't do...

By the way mt TV is also a Sony...

If you dont understand something is normal , i'm portuguese and my English is a little bad :S

2. nismoskys

nismoskys

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    why dont you just try connecting your ps2 to your tv using the default a/v cables, im sure you got them with your ps2. then just try getting tv-video in ur dvd recorder. Other than that, i would reccommend doing it on a pc using a tv card, thats how i do it, and the videos come out pretty well, and plus, since its on the computer, i can edit them however i please.