1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DOGMA special edition (R1)

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by projectionist2001, Jul 5, 2001.

1. projectionist2001

projectionist2001

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have just recieved my copy of Dogma SE and I must say that although I bought the original release when it come out, this special edition version is EXCELLENT!
    Kevin smith obviously has a lot of time for his audience producing DVDs of this quality. The extras are a treat and all the deleted scenes (and there are a lot!) are introduced with humour and charm! (blaming Ben affleck for everything that went wrong!)
    Anyone who is a fan of Jay and silent Bob will love the song and dance number that got cut out of the original edit (I was in stitches)
    If you havent got this film I recommend it 100% as in my view this is how all special editions should be made!!
    Its just a shame this wasnt released at the same time as the original!

[ 05-07-2001: Message edited by: projectionist2001 ]

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dogma (R1) crashes badly on my friend's Daewoo player. Has anyone else had any problems with this DVD ?.

3. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    P.S - His player is a Daewoo DQD2000. It locks up totally each time the disc is played.

4. projectionist2001

projectionist2001

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Could it be the fact that this is an RCE disc? have you tried any other RCE discs in this player? My disc works in my sisters hacked LG3200e player

5. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank You Mr. projectionist. I'll relay your reply to my friend. It may well be a RCE problem.