Dog swallows Wii Remote

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii-U & 3DS' started by Pebb, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Pebb

Pebb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +829
    Source: Computer and Video Games

[​IMG]

Dog swallows Wii Remote

A family in the US town of Loveland became concerned when their dog started vomiting blood - something that the first aid chief on our floor will tell you "ain't quite right."

So naturally the dog was whisked off to the vet, where X-Rays revealed what appeared to be an old TV remote.

Vet-induced vomiting revealed that there were pieces of TV remote inside the dog's stomach, but there was something else in the pooch's tummy as well...

"The Vet started massaging the dogs belly and it just came flying out of the dog," said Marie Becknell. "I knew what it was right away by the color and shape of it. It was my son's video game remote." Yep, the dog had swallowed the boy's Wii Remote.

We're sure you'll agree that this is one talented dog, but instead of having him run around the living room, hilariously flailing the bat in Wii Sports, the family had the Remote removed.

"The dog spent the night at the Vet and boy's punishment for leaving the controller out was two weeks allowance to replace the Wii remote," said Mrs. Becknell.

2. shodan

shodan
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,629
    If only the nunchuk had been connected too. they could've pulled it all out themselve's.

After a couple of rounds of boxing first!!!

3. Divide by zero

Divide by zero

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +91
    I guess the dog felt the same dissapointment I do... you play Cooking Mama, make an amazing meal... but no food reward at the end of it though?!