Dog Soldiers & Flatliners 4K, Black Phone, RRR & Mad God on digital, plus 4K + Movie/TV News

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Tom and the movies team return to discuss Dog Soldiers and Flatliners arriving on 4K Blu-ray, Black Phone, RRR and Mad God on digital, along with the latest 4K, Movies and TV Show news as well as what the guys have been watching.

Presented by Tom Davies with Simon Crust and Mark Costello

00:00:00 - Start
00:00:28 - Welcome
00:05:05 - Competitions
00:08:07 - The Gray Man (Netflix) review
00:15:14 - The Black Phone review
00:19:30 - Mad God review
00:24:00 - Sleepers 4K Blu-ray review
00:27:00 - Dog Soldiers 4K Blu-ray review
00:39:05 - The Witch 4K Blu-ray review
00:42:55 - 4K Blu-ray and TV show news - what's coming soon
00:53:25 - Resident Evil TV Show review
00:57:05 - RRR movie review
01:00:30 - Podcast competition

This podcast is sponsored by Farnell, the global electronics distributor, part of the Avnet group. Delivering products, services, and solutions to thousands of customers around the world who focus on electronic system design, manufacturing, industrial environments, as well as across maintenance and repair sectors.

These links will be live following the live stream

Direct Link

To watch the video with the live chat, click the YouTube logo in the video window
Support us by making a donation at avforums / Streamlabs
Become a Patron at AVForums is creating Videos | Patreon
Your donations help us to improve the website, publish more editorial and make better podcasts. Thank you.

Last edited:
Even if I often don't give a toss about many of the Movies you talk about, I always watch to see you guys going at the Movies & each other with praise & condemnation in equal measure!
Top Podcast1 Long may they go on!

The Gray Man was released in UK cinemas a week before it hit Netflix, albeit limited to indie cinemas as the major chains wouldn’t screen it.

I love Dog Soldiers and cannot wait for this new 4K release. I go to admit it's one of my favorite films. Just love the ways it's made, and the humour is fantastic.

Where's Bruce? He's all over there.
Where's spoon? There is no spoon.
Oh jeez, my guts are all out Coop. Then we'll just put them back in. They're not going to fit, course they'll fit.
I hope I give you the shits.
Open your mouth, watch your ears, mind your toes

The audio commentary is one of the best there is too, which I hope makes it. Hmmm I think the cast commentary is missing?

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom