My late lab Storm as a pup.
1stxmas.jpg

Storm just before he died.
lakes004-3.jpg

Skye as a pup.
skye.jpg

Skye now.
DSC01972.jpg

Jake, I only have pics of him as a old dog.
DSC01968.jpg

heres mine

Attachments

• Image004.jpg
    Image004.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 92
No puppies? (Yes I saw post 40)
Here's an old picture of ours. She was about 7 weeks in this pic i think, and just used to fall a sleep at random. Chewing a favourite slipper one minute, the next.................

photo0017um8.jpg

I found some pictures of my old dog as a puppy in 1996. They're low quality because I have a cheap scanner and the photos are 4 X 2.5 inches. The big dog is Buttons, born in 1982 and died in 1998. She was a right old lump in her last years. Being deaf and blind she got around by smell.

FernPuppy8.jpg

FernPuppy9.jpg

FernPuppy10.jpg

This is Sophia.Unfortunately she died last Autumn.44Kg of the gentlest dog you could ever hope to meet,disguised as a small pony!Anyone looking for a larger family pet cannot go wrong with an Italian Spinone.We still miss her lots.

my.php
[/URL] [/IMG]

This is Sophia.Unfortunately she died last Autumn.44Kg of the gentlest dog you could ever hope to meet,disguised as a small pony!Anyone looking for a larger family pet cannot go wrong with an Italian Spinone.We still miss her lots.

Sorry to hear about Sophia. We've got a Spinone and she's the gentlest, nicest natured dog you could wish for. You're right about them being ponies in disguise, the sofa's barely big enough for the both of us ;)

We have plenty of "chin towels" strewn around the house these days to avoid being slimed :D

We have plenty of "chin towels" strewn around the house these days to avoid being slimed :D

Ha! Memories.It's when the slobber was dripping from the ceiling after she had a shake that was really disgusting:D Still,the house is very quiet without her.I don't think it will be long before SWMBO is looking for another.

Hi everyone,

I love the dog pics they are great, each different breed has it's own traits and different looks but they are all cool animals!

Here is my sisters dogs, Baxter and Cooper, Baxter is on the right

SmallBaxterCooper.jpg

They ended up fighting all the time so Cooper went to live with another family and Baxter remains and what a lazy dog he is! I'll be looking after him for a fortnight mater this summer.

This was my last dog, Kess, she got put to sleep after suffering from the dreaded back leg condition that most German Shepherds get, she wasn't full pedigree but being part Collie who I hear have similar troubles means she wasn't immune. She managed for 11 years and I'll miss her loads.

KessandMiniKess.jpg

Liam

OK I am going to try and put a couple of pictures of my standard schnauzers up, they are called Poppy (5) and Lubo (2). Poppy has my boyfriends smelly old jumper that she likes to suck on in times of stress and Lubo has joined her but his choice of comforter is an old Winnie the Pooh bear that has had its nose ripped off.

CIMG0409.jpg

CIMG0227.jpg

CIMG0411.jpg

I am not sure how to upload photos I hope these work!

Ha! Memories.It's when the slobber was dripping from the ceiling after she had a shake that was really disgusting:D Still,the house is very quiet without her.I don't think it will be long before SWMBO is looking for another.

:clap: Yep, she plastered the TV a while ago which was decidedly unpleasant.

Here is a pic of my new staffie "Freddie"

IMG_2064.jpg

another

IMG_2063.jpg

his mum on left and dad on right

IMG_2065.jpg
love your staffys. we have just got a staffy hes 14wks now & snores like an old man. love him to bits

Here is my Jack Russell Bob, think she'll be eight this year.

bobmr4.jpg

here is a few of freddy taken a couple of months ago.
IMG_2293Large.jpg

with stone in mouth
IMG_2292Large.jpg

close up
IMG_2289Large.jpg

vid of him havimg a playful growl when about 8 mth old

Nice staff John.

this is 1 of our dogs called Sox.
he's a staffie & it's like living with a whirlwind!
DSCF4321-1.jpg

our dog "Lady",14 years old.
cross collie/lab/alsation..
looking at the pics i have,we really only have a few without her sticking her tongue out when the camera snaps..
a strange trait,she has...quite amusing though.

DSC00270.jpg

DSC01634.jpg

strange thing about her fur,its like a teddy bear..not all hairy as such,more fluffy,like a toy!
DSC00379.jpg

@ post 72

lol now I know our dog isn't alone. Every dog faced with a camera puts on "sad eyes"

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom