Dog pics

SanPedro

Since the cat lovers have their own thread I thought I'd start one for any doggy people out there.

Here's our Finnish Spitz, Mitzi. Got her just before Xmas. Beautiful dog and really great with the kids. Not always so great with other dogs yet :rolleyes:. But I'm working on that.

Attachments

jimcarney

Here you ,could only get 3 in the frame the other would not come out in the garden !

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
DJT75 said:
Chester's cool as!!
He is quite possibly the most destructive dog ever. That picture is when he was four months. He is ten months now. Below is a more recent pic.

DJT75

Distinguished Member
MonkeyKnuckle86 said:
russel got any pics of chester without his groinal sausage showing? :D putting me off my sandwich;)
How come the rest of him as grown massively? Do he's mate take the mick out of his acorn?

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
DJT75 said:
How come the rest of him as grown massively? Do he's mate take the mick out of his acorn?
It must of been cold :D

If you want some close ups of his hampton just ask but we should probably move this thread to the sensitive forum.

Garrett

Here are 3 of mine all great dogs but different characters, the first was wise beyond belief and was very athletic and apart from a greyhound never saw a dog out run it, and he also loved swimming.

The second one only died last September and although not as bright or athletic as the first was extremely loving (not to say the other were not they were/are loving dogs they were) and never left my side so much so he was called my shadow.

The third one seems a bit of a mix of the first 2 but still has a long way to go before his full character develops

Attachments

Garrett

shodan

Distinguished Member
Folks, meet Jake. If Carlsberg made dogs, they'd all turn out like Jake...

shodan

Distinguished Member
And some more...

Gerbil

Our two (the black ones) and my parents dog. Sadly all three are getting on a bit now. That photo was taken a while ago.

DSCN0004_002.sized (Small).jpg

D

Dr Diversity

colinwheeler said:
The rare Clinton breed!
I am surprised that it took as long a post-4 before a lady was posted on the thread (no pun intended, Bill)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More

Latest News

Humax launches AURA 4K Freeview Play Recorder
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Fyne Audio adds new standmounts to F1 speaker range
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Mark Levinson expands 5000 Series with amplifiers and players
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 14th October 2020
  • By Phil Hinton