DOG Clan Recruitment Drive 1 time only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sorry Park Fender can you not reply to a question as to why Clans? serious answer

Which is why this thread was started to attract the response no one has answered it yet.apart from childish idiots

Maybe they cant, convince me i should join a clan.
have a laugh with like minded individuals, thats why I joined OGC

Do you think he's a bit upset ?

Adails, I wouldn't use Kleenex its not very strong, I find that toilet tissue is alot better.

Rich.

What makes you think i am a he?? not sad enough or genetically disabled to be from the lower sex

Oh serious answer and constructive reasons as to why Clans? not in you i see then
aged 12 are you maybe

:rotfl: Why is it that this 'person' talks/types like Yoda?
yoda.gif

What makes you think i am a he?? not sad enough or genetically disabled to be from the lower sex

Sorry I just looked at your user name again you could be a David or Denise.

Why would you say being a female is a lower sex ?

What does that even mean? If you're born male you are "sad" or "genetically disabled"? :confused:

convince me i should join a clan.

Why does it matter so much to you? if you don't think theres any point in clans then don't join one, simple, whats the problem? You tell people to get a life but you're the person wasting your time posting in the clan section on this forum, for what reason? Like has been said above, we join a clan to play with like minded people. To be honest I'd expect you'd find it difficult to find like minded people on this planet.

daviddenise24 - your posting style is unacceptable so you have a seven day time out from posting in which you can reflect on how to make friends and influence people.

The rest of you aren't that far behind and as this thread doesn't seem to be serving any useful purpose it may as well be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom