Does thsi version of Windows 10 Pro seem legit?

neuty

Distinguished Member
Hi,

I have used Fairsoft a few times over the last year without any issues for Office on Windows and my Mac.

So I am thinking of getting this version of Windows 10 Pro but at its price does it seem legit?

Thoughts please?

Carl

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
It's not a new copy. Microsoft very rarely discount by more than 10-20%.

So it's a used copy. Which could be legal, but that would depend on the company sourcing it from someone that had the right to resell their copy and I don't see any details on the site about provenance - they're just asking you to trust their word.

DavidT

The software download link will be from Microsoft so its incorrect to call the software used. The main thing is will the activation key work.

Last edited:

neuty

Distinguished Member
The software download link will be from Microsoft so its incorrect to call the software use. The main thing is will the activation key work.
Well my current Office I have from them has worked a treat. It just seemed too good to be true at the pric.

thanks

oneman

There is legit and there are T & C. There are a large number of ways to license windows. Will the key work, probably. Will MS get a cut, probably. Is the licence being sold for under its T & C, e.g. OEM, probably not. Do you care ?

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom