Answered Does this type of switch exist?


Novice Member
Context: So, I've just purchased an integrated amplifier on a bit of a whim for my record player in an online auction which was quite a good deal. The record player is currently running through my home theatre amp using the record player's onboard phono stage, but I want to flick that phono stage off and use the one from the amp I've just bought.

What I'd like is a switch with two sets of speaker inputs and one set of outputs, so I am able to flick between the two amplifiers and utilise the single set of stereo speakers I have. It sounds basic enough to me as a bit of a rookie, but I can't seem find what I'm after with any amount of googling...

Does this switch exist? And if not, is there something I'm missing as to why my reasonably straight-forward sounding idea is flawed?
Top Bottom