Does this mean my LG is knackered, black line

belllyboy25

Novice Member
Reaction score
So this is just started happening, black line, comes and goes, not dead pixels its jagged in nature. I use my tv as a pc monitor, thought it was pc related, switched input to another hdmi and turned my ps4 pro on....same black line down the screen on my ps4 pro so not isolated to my pc output, ive attached some pics to show what the issue looks like, the tv is lg uh850v factory reset does nothing, comes back, also i notice i have to pull hdmi leads out a few times, putting them back in agin before a signal is being registered, all new hdmi leads etc, basically i covered all the basics, and nothing is working, thanks for any info in advance.

Attachments

• DSC_1181.JPG
    DSC_1181.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_1180.JPG
    DSC_1180.JPG
    547 KB · Views: 56
Does the same line show when using any of the built in apps ?

hi, yes it shows on evrything now apps, web browser, everything it was coming then going, if ipull all hdmi out, just leave the tv on with no inputs, the line is just there now.

I would say knackered then mate. If you have warranty I would at least be making contact about it. Either way a line down your screen is not right.

oh well, i kind of guessed it was the end but i have had it 4 years, guess ill be spending my evening shopping for a new tv. Thanks for your time.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom