Does this exist

mad_matt

Novice Member
Hi

I have just ordered a HD Plasma and I want to look at replacing my multi region dvd and my Sony A/V amp. I want an all in one system that can also has optical inputs, 2 hdmi so I can have a single source to the plasma and also provide 6.1 surround sound. Does this device exist and if so, what should I look out for when selecting a box?

Thanks

Matt

mad_matt

Novice Member
OK, so keep the amp and pump the audio through the optical and buy a dvd with 2 hdmi connections? Are these mod friendly, I have a wide selection of different region dvd's?

Thanks

Matt

Andy98765

Distinguished Member
Most DVD HDMI Players are multi-region, look one up then go to VCDHELP.com, check it out to see what needs to be done for multi region, normally just a few key presses. BUT I have never heard of a DVD player with two HDMI sockets, or come to that 2 x SCART sockets, but no doubt someone will correct me.

mad_matt

Novice Member
Thanks for that, the 2 x hdmi was so I would only have one cable going to the plasma, but will check vcdhelp.com.

Matt

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom