Does this even exist?

Discussion in 'Video Streaming Boxes & Services' started by jamesg1979, Sep 13, 2007.

1. jamesg1979

jamesg1979

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I'm pretty new here and have maybe a dumb ass question - and apols if I post this in the wrong forum
    I have Vista Premium in my lounge and would like to be able to play and more importantly choose music to play in my other rooms.
    So in effect I could have one song playing in my lounge, but another song playing in my kitchen.

I'm pretty sure I'm after an audio Extender or transmitter, but the only ones I can find are HP (apparantly discontinued) and Lynksys but this plays videos and requires a monitor or TV, I'd prefer a simple small unit, where I can skip through the songs or playlists to choose a song.
    Also (this is getting greedy), perhaps even choose radio if desired

Any thoughts?

2. FrankS

FrankS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +36
  3. Dankeech

Dankeech

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +299
    The Acoustic Energy Wi-Fi radio option is highly recommended in many reviews for innovation, value, useability and features. I've seen one in the flesh and it's quite a nice sleek compact unit that would go in many places as a second system where a one-box solution is needed.

I agree this is probably a great first place to start looking, though Ive not had the fortune to use one myself.

Dan.