• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Does the latest Bourne Collection have HD sound?

stu D

Does anyone know if the latest 4 movie Bourne Collection box set (released at end of 2013 with ultraviolet) has HD sound. The only specs I can find state Dolby Digital. Want to make sure before I order as can be had for a good price.

Alternatively, anyone know if the earlier 4 film box set (the complete bourne collection) has HD sound in case the newer version doesn't?

Already confusing that there's 2 box sets out almost identical! Not bothered about ultraviolet just want the cheapest option! Thanks

dts

Distinguished Member
Yes it does have HD sound...Dts HD master audio on all four discs...websites can be a pain when your trying to get information...that's why I'm still a shop kind of guy.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom