Does the Cine 7 have any inputprotection?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Kris, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Kris

Kris

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does the Cine7 have any sort of protection against sources with to high bandwidth? Is it safe to try any frequency when testing different setups between my Barco and my Centerstage CS1?

Im running 720P now but would like to make some tests with new res. in the near future...

//Kris

2. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    You won't be able to damage it by feeding too high a frequency, the software will simply stop the projector displaying it.

Going much beyond 720p will probably blank the picture. technically you are already working beyond the ideal resoloution of the projector for a 16x9 image.

But as always there is only one person who needs to be happy with the picture, that's you.

3. Kris

Kris

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What do you think is the "ideal" resolution for a 16:9 image on a Cine7 displayed on a 210cm wide 16:9 screen?
    Since I haven't actually tested that much. Would 720P make the image a bit softer (lines overlapping?). Because sometimes i feel that the image doesn't look sharp though focused...

//Kris