1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does Panasonic TX-32PB50 still Hum

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Johnew, May 14, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Johnew

Johnew

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Just purchased the Panasonic TX-32PB50 and getting it deliverd tomorrow. I'm a bit concerened about the past posts I have just read about the hum noise that posters have had with this model. Can anyone tell me if this problem has been fixed? and if the present model is free from this problem. I didn't hear any noise while it was demonstrated to me. (but I was not listening for it.)
    as I just found this forum tonight. Super wealth of information.

I don't know if this deal is all over UK but I purchased the Panasonic TX-32PB50, DVD-S35EBS DVD player and NV-HV60EBS Video recorder and a 5 yr guarantee for £1149. This was from the Panasonic shop. Do you think I have got a good deal?. I did not know the set was 5.1 until I checked the specs when I got home. The salesman did'nt tell me so it was a great surprise as I thought I had just bought a dolby pro logic digital set not a 5.1 set. :clap: :D

Great forum
    Johnew

2. mansell

mansell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    a once owned one of these set's . It did have a hum but this was resolved via a manufacture's MOD

I'm sure you won't get such a problem now

remember you also have DTS sound