Does NTSC work in UK

frank1965

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi, Urgent advice please.
Can anyone tell me if a NTSC Xbox 360 250gb will work in UK and will PAL games/DVDS etc work on it. About to purchase on Ebay so really need quick advice.
Thanks
Frank

purchasing from a guy in UK who says it works fine but don't want to commit to buy if don't work
Frank

frank1965 said:
purchasing from a guy in UK who says it works fine but don't want to commit to buy if don't work
Frank

Some do some don't, there's a list on the internet somewhere, but I can't remember the site sorry. :(

The guy bought it from the gamestation store in corby and he also said this:

i bought the xbox here and the only reason that the nstc thing appeared is because it was a selling template that ebay provide when you go to sell things. i think it is a time saver thing that they put on here to try and make things easier when you sell. i can assure you that all is how it should be. if you are unsure i can see if i can reverse the sale and i will relist it without using the same template.
He's selling for £150.00 plus 4 games which I think is a bargain

What do u think?
Frank

frank1965 said:
The guy bought it from the gamestation store in corby and he also said this:

i bought the xbox here and the only reason that the nstc thing appeared is because it was a selling template that ebay provide when you go to sell things. i think it is a time saver thing that they put on here to try and make things easier when you sell. i can assure you that all is how it should be. if you are unsure i can see if i can reverse the sale and i will relist it without using the same template.
He's selling for £150.00 plus 4 games which I think is a bargain

What do u think?
Frank

I'm sure during christmas there'll be some good xbox offers for £150ish (obviously not for 250gb) but atleast you'll have things like a warranty and a receipt.
But I don't understand why the seller says putting brace is a timesaver because it shouldn't be that difficult to just put pal if it was a pal console :eek:
And about him saying he'll reverse the sale if it doesn't work, a lot of people say things like this to get people to buy.

You would get faster responses in the Xbox 360 forum, so I have shifted the thread. Possibly too late, but you never know. Good luck.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom