Does it get hot?

Turb007

I am surprised by the size of the base unit , the best place for me to put it is under my Xbox 360 , as I can't set mine up for a few weeks ( it's my son's b-day pressie )

I was wondering from those who have one if the airflow would be ok of if it gets hot after a while ?

hillster

I am surprised by the size of the base unit , the best place for me to put it is under my Xbox 360 , as I can't set mine up for a few weeks ( it's my son's b-day pressie )

I was wondering from those who have one if the airflow would be ok of if it gets hot after a while ?
Mine was on for about 6 hours yesterday and it never got hot, just warm at the back of the console. This was sitting on the top of an av rack so it had good ventilation.

Turb007

Cool thanks , we have decided to give it to him early as he would only get to play on one in a shop and spoil the newness of it so it's got it's own place now where the old wii was and is currently updating :)

Happy days

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom