• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Does anyone use Eye Connect?

daveb975

Distinguished Member
I have recently started using Eye Connect, and it seems a great way of streaming media from my Mac to my PS3 and dlna TVs.

The problem that I am having is with my iPhoto collection. The connected devices only 'see' the latest few events rather than all of them. I have made sure that iPhoto is included in the Eye Connect preferences, but it only shows a small subset of the library.

Anyone else had similar?

b33k34

Standard Member
Haven't tried that yet. I'd previously used Nullriver's Medialink but it got borked by Leopard and they've not released an update that works yet.

Bizarrely, last night while trying to get it to work I noticed a 'EyeConnect' server on my PS3. I've got EyeTV but I've never bought or knowingly installed a version of EyeConnect and i can't find the app or a control panel for it.

the only change i made to the mac yesterday was to update Toast to the latest version.

Any ideas?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom