Does anyone remember the name of this programme...?

EyeOfTheTiger

Standard Member
Reaction score
Basically my memory is very rubbish and was trying to think of it when talking with a friend.

It was an ITV Drama a while back somethings telling me Boxing Day but im not 100& sure and all i remember was a Young Mother and Father and her son died. She then decided to have the job as a childminder in her village where as she was grieving she grew close to a child of the same age and began to bond strongly with him

It is not The Little House!

HELP! :)

Sounds depressing. You sure it's not a BBC drama?

Can you remember any actors who were in it? What period & part of the country was it set?

Basically my memory is very rubbish and was trying to think of it when talking with a friend.

It was an ITV Drama a while back somethings telling me Boxing Day but im not 100& sure and all i remember was a Young Mother and Father and her son died. She then decided to have the job as a childminder in her village where as she was grieving she grew close to a child of the same age and began to bond strongly with him

It is not The Little House!

HELP! :)

Sorry but who is this she's relationship to those 3 that died?

No the thre people didnt die, just her baby son did, somethings telling me its cot death.

It could of been BBC Drama but im sure it was ITV i could be wrong though!

Not sure on the actors either but i know it was christmas or new year, ive been racking my brains and its driving me mad!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You are a Genius, Thanks so Much! Thats the one i was on about :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom