Does anyone read John Grisham / Lee Child

D

Deleted member 161415

If you do, is there any chance you could share with me whatever other books you particularly like

I guess Grisham is more my favourite.

I tried Tom Clancy, “rainbow six” was great but never really got along with any others, same for Andy Mcnabb and that series of books by an author I can’t recall who wrote about some guy called Mitch rap

Do like John Le-carre but read all his

Any recommendations greatly appreciated

Thanks
Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Slightly different to the above, but might be worth trying some Graham Greene books. The Heart of the Matter, or the Quiet American are good ones to start with.

A much more American and more invincible Jack Reacher is the scarecrow series. I read them and enjoyed them, but don't read them if you want a realistic story. :)

I'm surprised you didn't like the other Tom Clancy books. I read all his original stories (13 I think there was) and pretty much loved them all. There is a lot more politics in some compared to the action of others. But they all roughly join together, bar a couple of standalone books.

I'm surprised you didn't like the other Tom Clancy books. I read all his original stories (13 I think there was) and pretty much loved them all. There is a lot more politics in some compared to the action of others. But they all roughly join together, bar a couple of standalone books.

On the back of this I’ll read the first one of the original stories that he did

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom