Does anyone play Splinter Cell 2 - Pandora tomorrow online??

Fonzerelli

Standard Member
Reaction score
Over xbox live?

if so do you fancy a few games with me?? im struggling to find people who dont cheat, glitch or quit when losing!!

i used to play loads and loads since the game came out. i dont cheat and im very very good (sry 4 being big headed) but i am. may set a few games up when i get mine back. i'll ask my partner if he wants a few games and we can show you our tips

If anyone wants to get Splinter cell 2 on xbox btw you can get it and a 12 month live subscription at amazon for £30 atm :D

I'm verry good at it when teaming with my friend, current a rank 4, add my gamertag if you want a game, im currently playing burnout 3 alot at the moment, bt add me and send me an invite for SCPT and i will join

GT: TheBouncerUK

no

got boared with only 4 on live with this one shame cant be more part of live is the nonsense chat ang micky taking

no h4r7y it 2 a sise its ok but when your use to R63 BA and having up to eight people to talk to and talk the mick out of it can be a bit dull

4 players per game 2 per side max this is for ranking games
but for non ranking games you can have any amout of players up to the 4 so like 2 mercs against 1 spy and so on

im just getting back into Splinter Cell 2 online - send me a firends invite

gamertag is er Geoggy.

;)

Waynej said:
I'm verry good at it when teaming with my friend, current a rank 4, add my gamertag if you want a game, im currently playing burnout 3 alot at the moment, bt add me and send me an invite for SCPT and i will join

GT: TheBouncerUK

Ill add you now mate, will send you an invite when i can :) EDIT - Your friends list is full so i cant add you mate :)

Geoggy mate, i played you the other day with my partner Mattkb, you started off all chirpy then when you got beat you went all quiet :( It was the first time id seen a grown man cry on splinter cell.

Fonzerelli said:
Ill add you now mate, will send you an invite when i can :) EDIT - Your friends list is full so i cant add you mate :)

Geoggy mate, i played you the other day with my partner Mattkb, you started off all chirpy then when you got beat you went all quiet :( It was the first time id seen a grown man cry on splinter cell.

lol - you guys are good - i think i sufferred about 6 or 7 humiliations before giving up. i was happy to keep going, but the gloating was getting too much.

when 2 guys play it as much as you do in a partnership how do you expect to fare against a novice who was playing with lots of different "silent" team mates.

Geoggy said:
lol - you guys are good - i think i sufferred about 6 or 7 humiliations before giving up. i was happy to keep going, but the gloating was getting too much.

when 2 guys play it as much as you do in a partnership how do you expect to fare against a novice who was playing with lots of different "silent" team mates.

I dont gloat :D Im happy to split the teams up after a few games normally though :)

we are nearing 1000 games unbeaten, so even if i did want to gloat id have something to back it up i think :) but to be fair i do play the game for about 4 hours a day, so ive had plenty of practice and have leanrt from many mistakes.

Fonzerelli said:
I dont gloat :D Im happy to split the teams up after a few games normally though :)

we are nearing 1000 games unbeaten, so even if i did want to gloat id have something to back it up i think :) but to be fair i do play the game for about 4 hours a day, so ive had plenty of practice and have leanrt from many mistakes.

need to get out more lee! :laugh:

we had one close game with the aussie guy - 1 second away from doing you.

the rest were not particularly fun.

Geoggy said:
need to get out more lee! :laugh:

we had one close game with the aussie guy - 1 second away from doing you.

the rest were not particularly fun.

Lol. The problem is that the game is a team game, so you really have to go into games as a team. Yeah it's a huge problem for those that don't have someone to communicate with. But then a one legged man can't expect to compete in a two legged race. You have to rely as much on your teammate as you do yourself in that game.

mattkbishop said:
Lol. The problem is that the game is a team game, so you really have to go into games as a team. Yeah it's a huge problem for those that don't have someone to communicate with. But then a one legged man can't expect to compete in a two legged race. You have to rely as much on your teammate as you do yourself in that game.

spot on matt. theres good and bad sides to that.

good if you spend a lot of time online and have a particularly close friend that likes the game as much as you

bad if you dip in and out of live when you can and have a variety of friends who play a wide variety of games.

the close game we had was great - but getting beaten in under 2 minutes would drive anyone to being fed up.

Geoggy said:
spot on matt. theres good and bad sides to that.

good if you spend a lot of time online and have a particularly close friend that likes the game as much as you

bad if you dip in and out of live when you can and have a variety of friends who play a wide variety of games.

the close game we had was great - but getting beaten in under 2 minutes would drive anyone to being fed up.

Yeah I can understand that mate, it's a shame really as like you say, one the one side the game is awesome when played as a team, on the flip side it needs to be played as a team to be awesome, which a lot of people don't have anyone to fit into a similar schedule to get good.

It wasn't our intention to thrash the **** out of you (well we play to win) - check out Estranged Gamers, we have a lot of people on there around your ability (people who don't play 6 hours a day every day like Lee and myself) who you should be able to sort out some good games with.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom