Does anyone NOT like the hot weather we're having?

Reaction score
If I hear one more person tell me how lovely and hot it is I think I'll scream. Is it just me who likes cooler weather? I really don't see the attration of hot temperatures other than seeing women in skimpy clothing. It doesn't help my study is at the top of the house either, the combination of two PCs and heat rising is a ruddy nightmare.

No it's quite nice to go out without a coat on or sit out in the garden for once. If it went on for more than a week or two I'd start to get fed up with it though. I like my weather to be changeable, which is lucky living in the UK. Heavy rain is forecast for Thursday onwards. My day off. Ahh.. bliss. :D

I don't like this hot weather although today hasn't been too bad. If it gets to hot it makes me feel ill and get no sleep at night. The weather seems to go from one extreme to another. My favourite temperature is around 20 C to 22C with a bit of breeze.

It can be a bit annoying, causes my eczema to flare up a little. But other than that. I love it.

Oh and my room is roasting at night, with the PC being for most of the evening. I totally feel ya there.

I love it when the temperatures get up like they have been.:cool: I always seem to have much more energy when the sun is shining and am always looking for things to do outside. DIY jobs get done and the dog enjoys the long walks. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I suffer from a type of prickly heat so basically have to keep covered up. I had a biopsy done just today (my right arm is still numb from the anesthetic so typing is a bit awkward :D) and am hoping that there will be some sort of treatment available when the results come back. :rolleyes:

So it's a Yes and No answer from me. :)

I must change my silver blinds - was not a good idea :( , when its this hot and the sun catches them, by the afternoon my room is roasting!

I must change my silver blinds - was not a good idea :( , when its this hot and the sun catches them, by the afternoon my room is roasting!

Don't worry..summer will be over next week...bring on the wind & rain....:rolleyes:

It's lovely innit!:rotfl:

I love the warmer weather. Barbecues, gardening, walking the dog, pretty much anything outdoors are a good thing. Plus I can wear only my boxers inside and feel perfectly justified :D

I prefer the warmer weather 22-26 no higher it just give you the opyion to do a lot more out doors :)
give me an exscuse to visit beer gardens :clap:

I must be a summer person. I don't mind the winter, quite like those fresh mornings- but its May so sunshine please:thumbsup:

I don't mind how hot it gets, I'm happy up to about 30-35.

I don't like it when it's so hot that it's hard to sleep or when it's so hot that your clothes stick to you (im in a wheelchair so sitting down all day).

However the weather lately has been great.

25 degrees with a light breeze and then cool by 11-12pm is fantastic and would love it if it was like it way more often. I enjoy going out so much more when the weather is like that.

The hotter the better for me although I'm not keen on the high humidity that we get in the UK. I'm lucky that I work from home so can wear as little as I like

I love the hot weather, but on the other hand its bad for business as food sales go right down...

I love the hot weather, but on the other hand its bad for business as food sales go right down...

Just chuck another 20% on top, they'e all doing it ;)

Seriously though, I eat more in this weather - in fact can't stop eating at the moment..

If I'm at home great, the hotter the better since my flat is always cool and the garden always sunny.

At work it's crap though since there's sweaty people everywhere.

I don't like it too hot, my bedroom is South facing so it gets the sun all day and then is terrible at night. This usually makes my hayfever worse as well.

I am sweating like a gypsy in a spelling test during the night at the moment, but I'll take that whilst we have alright weather. Come this weekend it's back down to 14C & wet :(

The hotter the better for me although I'm not keen on the high humidity that we get in the UK. I'm lucky that I work from home so can wear as little as I like

Is anyone now picturing Ian sitting at his computer naked or is that just me? :rotfl:

John - I've been suffering a lot from hayfever these last couple of weeks.

with my breathing problems it's not the heat that gets me ,but the high air polution.
i simply dare not go out if it's too high,have to check the weather reports to see if it's safe or not.
but all in all i breathe better in the warm weather than the cold.

Aircon has broken on my car. I was quoted £1000 to fix it (Audi A4). Apparently its a faulty pcb. They dont just replace the pcb but the whole unit. :suicide:

As the car is 6.5 years old now and due a change I am thinking of just putting the money towards a new car and trade in my current one. I need aircon for hay fever and I do loads of in town driving so aircon is a must in the heat.

I dont mind the hot weather but with it comes the expense of a new car and I cant stop sneezing. :(

I have really bad hayfever and so far it hasn't been that bad except during the hot nights and I cannot breathe properly.

The rape is in season here, surrounded by fields of the stuff, it's a killer for hayfever.
Looks pretty though...

(in before stupid rape puns)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom