• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Does anyone know where the Parcelforce national hub is?

Adrenochrome

One of the gifts i have ordered for my parents looks like it won't be arriving in time for Christmas as it is still in the Parcelforce national hub :(

Tomorrow obviously is Saturday (unless the beer i'm drinking is stronger than i thought)

I am in Central Scotland and upon checking my tracking number i have this information.

Date Time Location Tracking Event
22-12-2006 17:50 National Hub Sorted in hub

Is there any chance of this arriving tomorrow?:rolleyes:

mjn

Distinguished Member
Don't forget there is a post on Sunday as well.

mjn

Distinguished Member

Adrenochrome

I've no idea to be honest :confused:

But you have built my hopes up now so if it doesn't arrive it'll be all your fault :D

neilmcl

One of the gifts i have ordered for my parents looks like it won't be arriving in time for Christmas as it is still in the Parcelforce national hub :(

Tomorrow obviously is Saturday (unless the beer i'm drinking is stronger than i thought)

I am in Central Scotland and upon checking my tracking number i have this information.

Date Time Location Tracking Event
22-12-2006 17:50 National Hub Sorted in hub

Is there any chance of this arriving tomorrow?:rolleyes:
Coventry, Google is a useful tool. ;)

JamesU2002

I thought that they always did a delivery on Christmas Eve:confused:

As Andy Millman would say "Are you having a laugh!? Is he having a laugh?".

If they can't deliver on a weekday, I don't think they will be so kind in delivering on a Sunday especially Christmas Eve, they wouldn’t be that Customer Friendly!

chriszzzzzz

Strangely i don't know where that is, although i have been sent there a few times. :rolleyes:

They are at Coventry Airport.
I suppose you can be forgiven for not knowing where we are as you live in some mythical land of mystery to the far north.
Education used to be a wonderful thing....:D

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom