Does anyone know where I can get a 7950/7970 for cheap?

Jamezinho

Distinguished Member
How cheap?

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
The classifieds, or if you want it brand new try searching the normal e-tailers.

Jamezinho

Distinguished Member
7950s can be bought new for £250 or less. You'd need to go used for a 7970.

AlpsUk

saguk1234

Thanks Tictac. I bought it for £210.96 with £10 off using the 10APRIL code and I will also receive 2.02% cashback at topcashback!!

Smurfin

Distinguished Member
Nice price :)

My new rig is up and running, and Battlefield/Skyrim etc on the 7970 have just blown me away. Any doubts I had about sticking to console have firmly been dispelled.... :thumbsup:

TheNameIsJambo

Distinguished Member
Nice price :)

My new rig is up and running, and Battlefield/Skyrim etc on the 7970 have just blown me away. Any doubts I had about sticking to console have firmly been dispelled.... :thumbsup:

I had a PS3 and Xbox 360 but playing games on the PC is so much better!!!

Welcome to the Master Race! :thumbsup:

2445038-4694434071-PC_Ga.jpg

I Am Custard

Dang, i thought i disconnected my web cam....

TheNameIsJambo

Distinguished Member
You did, but we got h4x!

majnu

Distinguished Member
I'd avoid xfx gpu's. MSI, EVGA or Gigabyte are better when it comes to warranty, RMA turn around times, cooling and noise. Tom's Hardware did a showdown with the 7950 cards, might be worthwhile checking it out. Asus make some great products too but should you ever need to RMA you'll be waiting a while.

With high end components I wouldn't chance buying second hand unless warranty is transferable and you have a receipt. Otherwise it will be a PITA when things go wrong. With special offers, discount codes, free delivery, use of cashback sites,selling on bundles games and being a bit savvy it is often cheaper buying new than going through the classifieds, ebay etc.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom