Does anyone know what this Christmas song is?

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by michaelm, Dec 14, 2002.

1. michaelm

michaelm
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    It's a smutty version of jingle bells, sung in a leering cockney accent. It features lyrics like "Jingle bells - Jingle all the way - oh what fun it is to ride - your bird on Christmas day".

A "top DeeJay", or "presenter" as they like to call themselves, on our local radio station Cool FM plays it every year, but he never says what or who it is.

I tried emailing him but with no reply. Not surprising because if this guy was a chocolate bar, he'd eat himself. The same goes for all his colleagues.

I heard a couple of weeks ago that one of the other "presenters", a guy called Joe Ferguson, made it big and went to some Liverpool station or other. The rumour has it that he was deejaying in a local club and a young guy came up and asked him to play a song for him and his mates. Joe just said something like "I'll see what I can do" and basically ignored the fella. It was only when his mate asked him if he knew who it was that had just asked him for a tune that he realised it was Michael Owen.

Prat!

2. bugman

bugman
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    if its got a bit of a reggae beat to it then it will be "judge dread" from the late 70,s he was a cockney reggae fan who had a string of smutty songs in the 70,s and a few big hits ,he didnt get them played on the radio though.They are pretty tame really though compared to todays standards.

bugman