Does anyone know this music from Masterchef 2011?

Rabbid2009

Standard Member
Reaction score
Several times over the last series a piece of music with violins was played during Masterchef. Does anyone know what it is? I've included a link below to the exact time it plays:

BBC iPlayer - MasterChef: Series 7: The Final Three

The video starts at 05:11 and the music finishes in the episode by 05:45

Thanks!

Sounds like something La Scala (the classical all girl group from Britains got talent ) might do

Thanks for the reply and it sounds like it is something to do with that piece of music but it doesn't sound like the Escala version. Are there any other versions that they might have used on the programme?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply and it sounds like it is something to do with that piece of music but it doesn't sound like the Escala version. Are there any other versions that they might have used on the programme?

There is another version of Palladio.

I think it's called Cantorian Palladio by Karl Jenkins & The Cory Band. Karl Jenkins is the composer.

That could be the one you're after - it's a catchy but excellent bit of classical music.

I thought it was going to be such a long shot posting on this tread...

Thanks alot raigraphixs - chief!

Can anyone , pleaaaase help me identify the song that is on MasterChef Series 7, Episode 9 Part 2 on youtube and starts at 9:46 , also the song that starts at 13:03 .

:lease:

Thank you very much

You guys requesting music identification got a smartphone? If so get Shazam or Soundhound ;)

This is the only format that I could find the clip in, I couldn't find it on YouTube and it isn't on the BBC site any more. And I didn't have to download anything the episode just streams from that site. Just tried again and if you wait a few seconds and click the free user link you simply click play!?

If anyone else could help with this that would be great. So far if have found out that it seems to be similar to a piece of music called wings, featured in the film broke back mountain!?

Thanks very much!

Ps, I've tried using shazam but it couldn't tag it but thanks for the soundhound idea, I'll give it a go!!

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom