Does anyone know this music from Masterchef 2011?

denzyl

Sounds like something La Scala (the classical all girl group from Britains got talent ) might do

Rabbid2009

Standard Member
Thanks for the reply and it sounds like it is something to do with that piece of music but it doesn't sound like the Escala version. Are there any other versions that they might have used on the programme?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 293381

Thanks for the reply and it sounds like it is something to do with that piece of music but it doesn't sound like the Escala version. Are there any other versions that they might have used on the programme?

There is another version of Palladio.

I think it's called Cantorian Palladio by Karl Jenkins & The Cory Band. Karl Jenkins is the composer.

That could be the one you're after - it's a catchy but excellent bit of classical music.

mediuk

Standard Member
Can anyone , pleaaaase help me identify the song that is on MasterChef Series 7, Episode 9 Part 2 on youtube and starts at 9:46 , also the song that starts at 13:03 .

:lease:

Thank you very much

jambo9876

Standard Member
This is the only format that I could find the clip in, I couldn't find it on YouTube and it isn't on the BBC site any more. And I didn't have to download anything the episode just streams from that site. Just tried again and if you wait a few seconds and click the free user link you simply click play!?

If anyone else could help with this that would be great. So far if have found out that it seems to be similar to a piece of music called wings, featured in the film broke back mountain!?

Thanks very much!

jambo9876

Standard Member
Ps, I've tried using shazam but it couldn't tag it but thanks for the soundhound idea, I'll give it a go!!

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Focal launches Bathys noise-cancelling wireless headphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Formovie Theater UST projector hits the UK
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sonus faber unveils new flagship Arena speaker series
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sharp showcases its upcoming 4K TV and audio line-up