1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know this game?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by ispartacus75, Apr 4, 2005.

1. ispartacus75

ispartacus75
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I played a game a couple of years ago on the PC called 1NSANE. It was a driving game but with no track. Instead there were flags dotted around an area and you had to race to get as many as you could before your opponents got them. Another level had 1 flag stuck to the back of a car and you had to 'steal' the flag by ramming them and try to make it back to a 'safe' area without having an opponent take the flag from you.

Now I understand that the game, or something similar, has been re-released on the either the X-Box or PS2, but under a different name. And sods law I cant remember the name or where I saw the name. In addition I believe the game was released this side of the new year so its a fairly recent game.

If anyone has any clue as to what Im on about I would greatly appreciate the name of the game.

Cheers guys

Paul

2. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +725
  3. ispartacus75

ispartacus75
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the link. The trouble is I dont even know if its made by Codemasters. The only thing I know is the format of the game.

Was kinda hoping someone would recognise the format and maybe have the game