Does anyone know the make of this ceiling mount?

(GTV)Chris

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I am looking at a future upgrade in projector, but really like the mount I have. From what I can remember, you just buy a new shoe attachment that fits a new proj and then fit it to the existing mount. Saves a lot of money. I used this to go between the AE100, to the AE500 and then to the AE4000.
However, I may choose a Sony 4K.
If anyone knows the make of this mount I'd be very grateful. Sorry about the dust on top of the projector 😳
And in case you are wondering about the daft little hook with the cable around it - it saved my AE4000 from dropping whilst I was trying to attach it once, many moons ago. So it's now an OCD safety belt :)
Regards
Chris
image0.jpeg

I found it!!! Its a Gyrolok by Unicol. Ive emailed the manufacturer. Thanks if you've been having a look around for me. I wonder if they do a mount for the VPL-VW270ES?

I have the same mount but I don't use the extended pole. The company does different plates to fit certain projectors and they also do a universal plate with movable arms to fit but it doesn't look great unless you have a big projector hiding it.

Thank you! I can see the universal plate is approx £44.00. That's pretty reasonable.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom