1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know Mission M7s, very confused

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by a1rajput, Jan 28, 2005.

1. a1rajput

a1rajput

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Guys
    I have bought these spearkes in Hurry and know thinking as if I have made a mistake, as no one seems to know anything about them/ not popular speakers :(
    If anyone knows anything about them, please help me to make right choice...

Cheers

2. pragmatic

pragmatic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,678
    Pictures?

3. a1rajput

a1rajput

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am trying to insert image but it only comes up with the text, I am not able to insert an image :mad:
    But if you want, you can check this out on http://www.mission.co.uk/index1.htm[/IMG]

4. pragmatic

pragmatic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,678
    Yea they are not to bad, i think they use NX technology although i could be mistaken. Although they are not as good as some of missions more expensive tradional speakers, for a sub/sat you could do worse.

5. Lameway

Lameway
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I know the ones - 5 satellites that look like a triangle shape from the front with a rounded back (KEF 'egg'-like) and a large triangular sub/amp unit.

I used to have a set of these and was happy with them - obviously being a sub/sat package they're never going to rival a good floorstander setup, but running along on my humble Yamaha 430 amp they were fine. As far as I remember the sub took a bit of tweaking as it was very boomy to being with, but apart from that the sats gave a crisp sound - not too sharp, but nice sounds on 's's and poinient t's.

Hope that helps!

6. a1rajput

a1rajput

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    sorry mate, Am I acting dum or what, What do you mean by "nice sounds on 's's and poinient t's".

7. Lameway

Lameway
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry - i'm terrible at explaining through a keyboard - what I was trying to say was during diaolgue 'S's' don't sound sharp or raspy, like in the word 'sound', and 'T's are very pinpoint and you can hear someone clearly say words like 'Tank' and you can completely hear the 'T' - some all-in-one systems are **** poor and everything just sounds muddy and it's hard to hear clear dialogue.

Hope that helps! :thumbsup:

8. phils_wicked

phils_wicked

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    They are pretty good lil speakers for the cash, I payed £200 for a set about 6 months ago and they have been serving my pc well (hooked up to a pc via a yam DSPA595 amp).

Im not sure what they would be worth on the used market, but I may be selling mine along with the amp shortly.