Does anyone have the latest/any firmware for Toshiba SD9500

PsychoDogBeast

Hi there all

I have owned a Toshiba SD9500 for a few years now which i was given for free, unfortunatly its only good for playing CDs and ripped NTSC dvds as its a japenese region 2 NTSC model.

I came across the 20 page SD9500 thread by accident and noticed the latest 2.7 firmware was doing the rounds a few years ago.

As i'm not too bothered about destroying the machine:eek: i wonder if anyone has a copy of any english firmware V2.3 to 2.7 that i can attempt to flash the Tosh to see if it reinstates the PAL/AUTO setting, this machine does have a PAL board in it according to the service manual.

All the best and thanks for reading

James

PsychoDogBeast

Hi Andy

Many thanks for the link and heads up, the user manual made a good read as ive only got a service manual for mine.

Unfortunately i need the firmware update that was doing the rounds a cpl of years back in the "SD9500 for £1095" thread, unfortunetly no one seems to have it including the multi region modders :(, never mind looks like this thing is going back in the loft again.

All the best

James

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom