1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone have any information on the Toshiba 65" 65H84??

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by OstrichSack, Dec 12, 2004.

1. OstrichSack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Hey there people. My name is Jeremy (sorry for the user name, the one I usually use is already taken) and I'm obviously a n00b here. I did a search for the model number and came up with nothing so I registered to be able to ask. Thanks in advance for your time.

I'm thinking about buying one and was hoping to find some reviews on it. I did some searching but couldn't find anything of value. I really like the price and it's substantially less than similarly priced LCD or DLP projection TVs. I have a nice big house and don't really mind the extra foot or two of depth. I was looking at a 55" LCD projection TV that was only about $1,900 shipped but when I looked at one locally, the picture was horrible. I found a deal for this set for around the same price and am thinking about getting it to replace my 4 year old 4:3 non-HD 42" Sony CRT.

Please me know what you think or know about it. Thanks.