1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone have any info on the new Tosh Atrium TV's?

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Matthew Attoe, May 20, 2002.

1. Matthew Attoe

Matthew Attoe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Hi guys,

I was just about to buy one of the tosh 36" picture frame tv's - complete with known problems - when i heard about the Atrium tv's.

Does anyone have any info on these sets... I've d/l the manual from the tosh site for a quick read.

i wondered if the new sets still suffered any of the problems of the picture frame tv's, such as lighter sides, fluctuating brightness levels etc.

Have there been any reviews of the set yet?

Which would you buy? the picture frame or the atrium.

Also, see a pic of the atrium and it looks like there is a solid door in front of where all your extra av gear would go. if this IS solid, how do the remotes for the vcr/dvd work?

Thanks in advance

matthew

2. SILVERBACK

SILVERBACK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    i seen the set when i was in powerhouse electrical shop i was looking at the sony32dx40 offer.you know the one free drinks chiller an dvd play etc i had mde my mind up then i seen that litlle beauty.3 scarts 1 rgb components as opposed to the measily sony 2 scarts 1 rgb.i was a nats n.ob away from buying an i do mean i was close when i thought i better hang tight an get a review.the price i was quoted was 1300 it is an absolute stunning set though to look at anyway lol hope the pics are as good.the stand is very nice i dont need it but its nice the doors on it open up for the top one and down for the bottom one the also have very small holes in the panelling so you dont have to worry about the ir panel being blocked.let me know if you do find a review as like i said i was very close to buying thius set im told the sony is a hell of a tv aswell.either way im getting a good telly lol

3. SILVERBACK

SILVERBACK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    sorry mate my mistake i was thinking of the strata set thats the one i was looking at