does anyone have all of there sources into an av amp , and then just the avamp to tv?

ricflairandy

Im finally getting my gear in the next week, and was wondering if any of you just have all of your gear going into an av amp, and then into the tv from there?

Im just thinking that it will make things a hell of a lot easier for me with the cables in the wall situation.

Or would i have too much of a problem with signal degrade/loss through an av reciever.

going to get the av59 pack.

thanks

Andy98765

Distinguished Member
Do remember that with nearly all AV amps if you connect via the composite /S-Video connection you can not output from the Component connection, the AV amp does not convert signals from one type to another and as composite connections are a waste of time due their low quality all that is worth switching is Component.

bob1

I use my amp to switch two componets via s-video, a dvd recorder and a sky box ,i couldn't tell any difference at all by going through the amp.

ricflairandy

Andy98765 said:
Do remember that with nearly all AV amps if you connect via the composite /S-Video connection you can not output from the Component connection, the AV amp does not convert signals from one type to another and as composite connections are a waste of time due their low quality all that is worth switching is Component.
well i would be able to use component from the dreambox, xbox and ps2, so that should suffiice.

just worried about loosing any video quality

Top Bottom