Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Does anyone have a Panasonic NV-MX350?

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by Merritt, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Merritt

Merritt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Im trying to record from a VHS player to the camcorder (to put some old vhs footage on DVD). I have tried connecting the player and camcorder with a scart to svideo cable and a scart to the standard av input (as per the manual) but im getting nothing....

Any ideas? :lease:

Cheers

Steve

2. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you are using the scart adapter supplied with your camera that is your problem, these are all supplied wired 'IN' to the VCR, you need to pop down to your nearest Maplins and either buy a dedicated (and marked so ) 'OUT' adapter or the usual option is to buy a switched IN/OUT adapter so you don't need to keep changing plugs and leads.

The scart to s-video option will not work unless you VCR is an S-VHS one

3. Merritt

Merritt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Beejaycee - thank you for that! I had assumed that was the case with the svideo cable but thought I would give it a try anyway... the scart adapter block on the other hand :rolleyes: That hadn't crossed my mind!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Steve

4. Merritt

Merritt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    FYI - I have just been out and bought a switched connector and it works a treat... Thanks again for your help.

:smashin:

Steve