• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Does anyone have a 46"+ Lcd tv thats good for gaming....

jetfitzmaurice

Standard Member
Hi, my wife and I are in a dilemma and any help would be much appreciated. We currently have a 5 year old Pioneer PDP436 43 inch plasma, a great tv at the time but things have moved on in 5 years and we're looking to upgrade. We dont watch TV full stop (haven't for 15 years) so it's an equal split between Xbox 360, dvd's and Blu-ray. We are wary of going for another plasma due to the buzzing these sets produce, it's annoyed us for 5 years on our pioneer and we've just sent back a samsung plasma we bought as it was worse still. So with this in mind we thought we would go for an led/lcd screen but I am slightly concerned about the possibility of lag with led screens, so what I want to know is does anyone have a 46" or larger screen that they would recommend, especially for gaming, are certain makes better than others? Any help would be much appreciated, regards James :)

vickster

Distinguished Member
Moved to 'which TV' forum :)

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom