1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone actually have a sammy???

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by say33d, Jan 6, 2005.

1. say33d

say33d

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Hi guys, im new to this forum but I have become addicted to it for a week now.

I have been looking to purchase a DLP TV for a while now and am really interested in the Samsung range. In particular, when I do take the plunge I think im going 2 go for the Samsung SP-50L3HX (that’s NOT the pedestal stand one).

Although its on the Samsung.co.uk website (all be it with the wrong pic) I cant find anyone who sells it? Currys seem to stock the 46 inch version, whilst all the online retailers seem to be out of stock…. Whether they had any stock in the first place is another question.

So, my question is….. has anyone actually been able to get hold of these Samsung DLP sets? What are they like? Where can you get one from?

I have tried e-mailing Samsung UK but they haven’t got back to me yet.

Also appreciate any comments from people who have actually seen these sets on display, I have seen the SP-46L3HX in currys but it was connected via RF (I don’t know why they insist on doing this) so quality wasn’t what you would normally expect.

Thank You all, and keep up the good work

2. -TYN-

-TYN-

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29