Does anybody own a Toshiba SD270E?

ian dem

Hi all,i've ordered the above dvd player as my old sony home cinema has took the knock!! :thumbsdow
Do you know if a sound system of any sort i.e.speakers/sub can be connected to it? I dont have the cash at the mo to purchase an "all in one" system so am looking to have a half decent sound system to tide me over until next year when i hope to buy a flat panel & home cinema ;).

Any suggestions? Please dont hesitate to ask if i haven't given enough info etc

Thank you,Ian

ayubars

Standard Member
hi Ian,
im also looking to order this one. have you recieved yours yet?
what's the quality like?
thanks

ian dem

Hi ayubars,it's not getting delivered until 2moro (tuesday) so i'll let you know. :smashin:

SaberMan

Standard Member
I’ve had a SD270E for a few weeks and think it is great. They appear to be getting more difficult to get hold of though :(.

OddBod82

Mate, i'd go for this...

Toshiba SD370E HDMI / Upscaler / DVD Player

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Ele...SD370E-HDMI-Upscaler-DVD-Player/Product.html#

I've got one and for the money you cant go wrong and you wont find any better. It upscales well too, (720p being slightly better than 1080i) and there is a multiregion hack on this very forum too...

Bargain :thumbsup:

ps I've heard this is good too, but never seen it, personally, in action

Samsung
DVDHD870
http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=SAMS-DVDHD870

SaberMan

Standard Member
Hi

Had an unusual experience with my SD270E this weekend. I burnt quite a large DVD of MP3s this weekend in several sub directories. I’ve found that some of the later directories appear blank. I suspect this is to do with the size of array/memory allocated to indexing the MP3s on any particular disk.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue? Also does anyone know if the SD370E has the same problem?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom