Does anybody know of any decent online places to buy trainers?

Mr.D

Distinguished Member
Ebay look for Norbert , sells lots of puma and adidas at knock down prices , bought my last three pairs from him ( her). Excellent service.

Mr.D

Distinguished Member
can't post ebay links on here. Try doing a search for puma trazione and that should get you there.

Mr Cat

Banned
Mr.D said:
can't post ebay links on here. Try doing a search for puma trazione and that should get you there.

I didn't know that..!

anyway, the name of the seller is - norbot1 :smashin:

John Simon

Dude - footwear is one of few the things you need to put on before you buy, you cannot wear shoes that don't fit. One exception to this is if they cost less than a tenner and you can throw them in the bin.

HMHB

Distinguished Member
You can get trainers reasonably cheap as your local Asda and you can try them on before buying as well :)

HMHB

Distinguished Member
:D I buy a lot of my stuff from Asda these days, I'm too old to worry about labels and stuff...... they don't call me "Man At Asda" for nothing ;)

mjn

Distinguished Member
Ok, maybe i'm different to other people...but i actually like to try on trainers and shoes before i buy!

You know, make sure they fit properly, try on a couple of different sizes, have a quick walk, etc, etc

Knyght_byte

Distinguished Member
me too, but then i got wide fronts, narrow heels, quite flat foot, also suffer from achilles problems so need the cutout at the top of the heel.........oh and cuz i have to wear trainers all the time (due to my probs, normal shoes dont work out) i have to buy very dark ones that arnt fancy so my work doesnt moan at me for wearing them.......you try getting all that in a size 11....!!!!!...lol

no way would i be able to buy online with any confidence....heh

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom